The Board of Directors for FWB Children’s Home met Saturday, March 31, 2012, on the campus of the Home. Board Chairman, Rodney Yerby led the meeting. The following items were handled by the Board:
1. Approved the minutes of the October 1, 2011 board meeting.
2. Reports were given by Executive Director (ED), Mike Corley, Director of Child Care (DCC), Mandy Mitchell, and Director of Communication & Development (DCD), Danny Williams.
3. Approved the Home representing at the FWB National Convention each year as an exhibitor.
4. Approved as policy: The Home will maintain in reserves the equivalent of six months of budgetary expenses. If reserves drop below that amount, 10% of income must be designated for reserves until the amount is achieved.
5. Adopted a Handbook change concerning staff vacation policy.
6. Set the annual board meeting for September 8, 2012, on the FWBCH campus beginning at 9 AM.
Members present: Rodney Yerby, Ch., Donnie Blackmon, Waymon Fields, Rick Cash, Lamar Cox, Shiloh Hackett, and Jason Miller